People often ask us how they can get CONNECTED to our fellowship of believers at The Church at Creston.
Our response is twofold:
1. What we want most of all is for everyone to have a GROWING CONNECTION with the Creator of this universe through Jesus, our Lord and our Savior.
That is by far the most important CONNECTION that we all need. Hopefully the resources that we offer you will encourage you in that GROWTH to
allow the Holy Spirit to work His work in you. Without Christ in our lives we will remain separated from our Creator and Father in heaven.
God loves you and wants you to GROW CLOSER to Him each day. So our aim is that we all
· GROW in Worship - regularly gathering for worship.
· GROW in God's Word - read, study and inwardly digest God's Word so that the people of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
· GROW in Christian stewardship - to offer ourselves as a living sacrifice to God in Christian service and financial support of the Lord's work.
· GROW in Boldness as we share the Love of Jesus with everyone, especially with those who are not connected with our wonderful God.
2. To get CONNECTED to our fellowship of believers at The Church at Creston we simply ask you and invite you to worship with us on Sunday mornings. We have many guests each Sunday morning at our worship. You will be received warmly and joyfully. Then continue to come to worship so that relationships can be developed and you can feel a part of our fellowship.
3. Those who desire to become a member of The Church at Creston are encouraged to attend the 12-week Connections class which is also call The Spiritual Growth Class.
Spiritual Growth Classes are for those who want to learn more about the Bible and its teachings. This is a study suited for those who just want to learn and grow in their Christian faith. Questions like the following are considered:
· Where did the Bible come from?
· How certain can we be that it is really God’s Word?
· Does God still speak to us today and how?
· Is there proof that Jesus is God's Son?
· Are there really angels?
· Why is there suffering in the world today?
· Why do good people have bad things happen to them?
· What does it mean to be baptized?
· Can I be certain that I am saved?
· Is there really a place called “heaven”?